Use a radio thermometer to find out exactly when your hot tub has reached the right temperature. The waterproof sensor with built-in display floats in your hot tub. You can read the water temperature from the radio receiver in your living room or wherever you like. The receiver can display up to 3 thermometers at once. The receiver can also display the room temperature.
Keep an eye on multiple locations at once: Connect your radio receiver to up to 3 thermometers. Send the temperature of multiple water surfaces at once.
Easy to use: The radio thermometer is waterproof and floats. Simply place it on the water surface and it will start measuring.
- Digital radio pool thermometer
- Radio receiver with LCD display: shows interior and water temperature as well as minimum and maximum temperature
- Connect the receiver with up to 3 thermometers (please order extra pool thermometers)
- Measuring range, interior: -10 to +60°C, pool: -20 to +60°C, measures to 1° precision
- Radio reach: up to 60m outdoors, Frequency: 433 MHz, transmission every 50 sec.
- Waterproof: Protection type IPX8
- Electricity supply: 2 AAA / micro batteries each (please order separately) for receiver and thermometer
- Receiver dimensions: 98 x 70 x 22 mm, Weight: 223 g
- Thermometer dimensions (Ø x H): 70 x 115 mm, Weight: 142 g
- Pool thermometer including receiver unit and instructions in English