Cleaning filter balls for hot tub and pools – 700 g corresponds to 25 kg of filter sand
Steinbach filter balls are made of 100% polyethylene and ensure effective cleaning of the pool water. Compared to other filter media, such as sand, they convince with a high dirt absorption capacity and a low weight. Thanks to the long service life and the excellent filtering effect, costs and energy are saved.
- The Steinbach filter balls convince with a long service life and a high dirt absorption capacity – for clean water in the pool and impeccable water quality
- The filter balls are lighter and more efficient than conventional filter media and provide crystal clear pool water – even the smallest dirt particles are filtered out of the water
- 0.7 kg filter balls correspond to a quantity of 25 kg filter sand and offer an energy-saving alternative for a sand-free pool – easy to use and an excellent filter result
- The filter balls can be filled into any commercially available filter line and filter residues up to a size of 1.5 μm (sand about 40 μm)
- Scope of delivery: 1 x 700g Steinbach filter balls / Made of 100 percent polyethylene / Non-toxic and easy to dispose of / Steinbach packaging